Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Google Reader is broken. I'm rather depressed about it.
I came home this weekend after a short trip to find 40 unread blogs sitting in it (yes, my blog roll is quite substantial). I wasn't too daunted by this as I had some time on my hands, but as soon as I tried opening a post, Google Reader told me that the feed could not be accessed at this time and to try again in a few seconds. Well I've been "trying again" for the last two days, but to no avail.
Today I finally resigned myself, and added all blogs I read to "blogs I'm following" in my Blogger account. After doing so, I opened every single post in a new tab (I love tabs by the way, so much better than opening new windows) and at this point in time I'm about to start reading.

Wish me luck. I have a lot of tabs to conquer.

2 comments:

Celestial said...

Still broken? So odd!

Teresa said...

Happy reading! I went away last week, and have to catch up myself :)