Monday, August 3, 2009

Patchwork Bag

Thanks for the encouraging comments on my last post! After reading those and looking at what I got done after the weekend's knitting I'm feeling a lot better about the wips situation. :)

I also spent a little time knitting (and unknitting since my pattern theory was a bit flawed) my Malabrigo skein. Good reminder for why I love knitting though.

This is a project I finished about a week ago. From the tutorial I used previously: http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2008/09/tutorial-reversible-patchwork-bag.html

This is my smallest bag yet (I sewed it following the original measurements on the tutorial) and I love it. This certainly won't be my last of these little bags. They're so cute and very handy to tote projects around.

In this photo you can catch a sneak peak at some of my recently finished handspun. Posts on that coming soon. :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm glad you reminded me about this cute wee bag - I was just pondering what to make for a friend's gift :)