Saturday, May 15, 2010

Shepherd's Harvest 2010

This is the 2nd year I've gone to the Shepherd's Harvest Fiber Festival and it certainly won't be the last!

I got to go up with Celeste and we had so much fun fiber shopping and exploring the rest of the festival. Her post is here. :)

I still have yet to photograph my newly acquired stash...but let me assure you, it is quite extensive.

After we'd worked on exhausting our fiber budgets we headed over to watch some sheep herding.

This is an Old English Sheepdog:

Can't really see the dog in this shot, but I just find it funny to watch the sheep running right past the pen...oops:


Stampede! Er, sortof ;)


Celeste:

We also checked out the animal barns.

This little guy was so cute!


"Cute" doesn't really describe this guy, but still, look at that fiber!


Of course, I still have yet to share the fiber purchases, but if I can get my camera to cooperate I should have some details (as well as a new spinning WIP I may have started the evening after the festival) later this weekend. :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I really love those photos! Yeah! Sheep running :) Looks like a lot of fun.