Thursday, April 1, 2010

...

So I think I may have salvaged my dress. I was surprised at just how much I had to edit the pattern to get to fit right, but finally I was fairly satisfied. I'm not thrilled, but the finished garment is wearable and I'm happy with that. I'm hoping to get photos this weekend to share with you. Oh, and it matches perfectly with Audrey, so I may finally get my FO photos of that too!

Because I apparently enjoy inflicting crafty pain (or at least challenge) upon myself, I've decided to join Made by Rae's Spring Top week. All tops submitted must be sewn after March 1 and submitted to the flickr pool before April 30th. All the information can be found at the above link, if you would like to join me in this :)

Currently I have fabric for two more tops, and I think two is a reasonable amount to make in 30 days. Especially if I have to err, modify again. :)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm so glad it's been salvaged! Congrats :)