Ravelry Project Link
The yarn doesn't have much stitch definition, so the lace pattern is a little indistinct. It's supposed to look like a basketweave pattern.
I started this off as a simple stockinette shawl for a "mindless knitting" project. About halfway through I got bored and decided to add a lace border. I had to do quite a bit of re-working to the lace pattern to get it to fit with the increases, but eventually I got it figured out. I was excited about how the edging chart turned out too, it fits in perfectly with the basketweave.
Working with my handspun was a little nerve-wracking because of how thin and underspun the yarn was. One spot got so thin that I even considered frogging back to fix it. Hopefully the yarns I'm currently spinning will be better in that respect.