Monday, January 19, 2009

Finishing up

I'm currently working on:

1. Selbuvotter mittens-75%
I'm expecting to finish both mittens and start on the thumbs tonight, so an FO post with better photos will be coming soon!

Front:

Back (with the uncompleted thumb): 2. Socks for mom-65%
I haven't really felt like working on these that much, but I really need to finish them up, I've been working on them for quite a while now!
I have both socks completed through the instep decreases (knitting toe-up) and the first sock has about a 5" leg (including the instep decrease area) so once I actually start working on them, they should finish up quickly!

And of course, the photo is obviously outdated. I'm just too lazy to take another!



I'm excited to finish up both of these! I'm hoping to have both completed and blogged by the weekend.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love fair isle mittens. I've debated over buying the selbuvotter book. Your mittens are classic and beautiful.