I took a short break from knitting to make some cookies, following the recipe from this cookbook (again!) adding chocolate chips and reducing the amount of sugar.
The first batch didn't really look like PB cookies, the dough was still a little wet, but being a tad overconfident, I baked it anyway. The cookies were still really good, just more chewy. After I stirred in some more flour, the next few batches baked faster and looked more like peanut butter cookies. They didn't photograph very though so the cookies pictured are from the first batch.
In case anyone is wondering how I've progressed in my Ravelympics projects, I'm almost finished with the back of my sweater (I've finished the front and the ribbing, the ribbing was worked in the round) after which I just need to knit the sleeves and seam it all up! I haven't worked too much on my other projects, I should be done with the sweater by the end of the week though, and then I will have time to catch up on those.