Thursday, July 16, 2009

Busy busy

This isn't everything I've been working on, but it's still a good sample. ;)

Spinning merino...


Design Project...can anyone guess what it is yet? ;)

Scarf...need to finish this by mid-August (gift project). I wasn't really in love with this yarn/pattern combo, but after a blocking (photo is pre-blocking) I liked it better.

Working on photography...have soo much to learn!

And getting inspired for new designs by beautiful yarns (this is Berroco Ultra Alpaca fine)

More on the way...I've been crafting up a storm!

3 comments:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I love the little project vignettes!

Working on depth of field with your camera?

Celestial said...

busy busy bee

Teresa said...

All the yarn looks lovely! The spun purples happiness is quite tempting.
Ultra Alpaca is one of my recent crushes. Have fun with that hank :)