Monday, November 24, 2008

Update

Thank you everyone for your suggestions for Lina!
I actually didn't think I could donate since the hat is made from a non-superwash wool, but it looks I can anyway! I'm glad for this option, I think someone will very much appreciate the hat and I always hate to frog. Now I just have to choose where it should go...


As for the Christmas knitting, I spent a lot of time spinning (drop spindle) over the weekend so now I have to try to jump back into knitting the little stockings.

I've also been preparing for Thanksgiving, I'm planning on making a Pecan Pie and Pumpkin Pie, so that should be fun, but definitely time-consuming!

Anyway, I'll have photos of the pies and hopefully a few more finished knits by the end of this week!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good. I'm glad Lina will find a good home. Oh spinning. I didn't know you spun, or I forgot have you mentioned it? I'd love to see your finished product.